areas. Our technicians are available at any time of the day. Call for a free quote.
Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
Industrial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
What You Can Expect From A Clean Dryer Vent
- Drying your clothes could be costing you more than you’ve realized. If your dryer vent system is not functioning properly, or is clogged, you could be spending extra on utilities each time you use your machine.
- The accumulation of lint in your dryer vent lines can cause restricted airflow. This can cause your dryer to run less effectively and could even cause your dryer to breakdown.
- Cleaning your dryer vent routinely can help protect the environment, your energy bills and your home by allowing your dryer to use less energy every cycle.
EXTEND DRYER LIFE
- When airflow is restricted or stopped in the dryer vent, the dryer is forced to work harder which expels moisture and heat. This can result in poor performance or even cause the dryer to shut off.
- An overworked dryer raises the risk of a dryer fire tremendously. When your dryer starts performing poorly, like taking longer to dry clothing or overheating, a dryer vent cleaning is needed.
INCREASE CLOTHING LIFE
- A clogged dryer vent will cause a buildup of heat in the dryer, which can in turn damage or even ruin your clothing.
- Running longer drying cycles to compensate for the poor dryer vent performance caused by clogs in the dryer vent line, can cause damage or ruin clothing.
- By removing any lint or debris from the dryer vent line, regular airflow will be restored and the dryer will be working like new.
See what our clients are saying about us!
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.
Dryer Vent Cleaning, INC
Dryer Vent Cleaning INC is a veteran-owned company, operated and ran by certified Home Inspectors. Every technician is licensed and insured with years of experience, providing the best service possible.
We use the latest industrial-grade equipment to professionally clean each dryer vent duct system. Always providing the best customer service and experience possible, while taking great pride in professionalism and honesty to ensure our customers are satisfied with each visit.