Bathroom Exhaust Vent Cleaning Services In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Bathroom Exhaust Vent Cleaning
Bathroom exhaust fans can be improperly installed venting into an unsuitable place, such as an attic or crawlspace. These situations can lead to a buildup of condensation resulting in water infiltrated into the exhaust fan. Thankfully, we can verify if your exhaust is properly vented to the outside and offer solutions.
The essential purpose of a bathroom exhaust fan is to remove airborne odors and pollutants while controlling the amount of moisture in the room.
We recommend regular bathroom exhaust fan services so we can ensure:
- Proper ventilation
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Extend the lifespan of the fan
- Proper indoor air quality
Any amount of moisture in your bathroom can lead to mold growth, warped doors, and peeling finishes. The best way to avoid these issues is to ensure that your bathroom is as ventilated as possible and maintained regularly by our highly trained technician.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, INC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.