Dryerbox Exhaust Receptacle Services In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Give the Dryer .
Today, you can place the dryer flush to the wall without crushing the exhaust hose or restricting airflow. Install the Dryerbox® for safer, roomier and more efficient homes.
In the past, homeowners had to put up with the inefficient venting of their dryer appliance exhaust due to numerous friction causing bends or kinks in the flex duct hose that connects the dryer to the wall exhaust pipe. Lint build-up and a fire hazard are the unwelcome by-products of these annoying bends. In order to accommodate these flow restrictive bends, the dryer appliance had to be located five to six inches away from the wall, taking away from valuable living area.
Choosing the Dryerbox recessed exhaust receptacle makes for a simpler, cleaner install that truly finishes the laundry right. You’ll protect the exhaust hose neatly in the wall, and you’ll be able to place the dryer flush to the wall without crushing the hose or otherwise restricting airflow. Adding this receptacle makes homes roomier and more efficient. It also makes them safer by reducing the fire hazard associated with dryer venting problems. It’s even UL Classified for a 1-hour wall.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.