Town Home Vent Cleaning Services In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Town Home Vent Cleaning
The National Fire Prevention Association recommends annual dryer vent cleaning to prevent fire hazards. If clothes are taking longer than normal to dry, you may need cleaning done even sooner.
This important service protects your home from fires, smoke, and pollutants. It reduces energy costs allowing dryers to run more efficiently, last longer, and dry clothes faster.
We use a combination rotary brush, teamed with a high powered air vac. Our rotary brush system snakes the entire length of your vent at over 500 rpm.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, INC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Inspection of the entire dryer vent exhaust system.
- Cleaning with Industrial grade equipment.
- Cleaning of exit point on roof or side of home.
- Cleaning of lint trap compartment inside dryer.
- 3-month warranty is provided with each service.
We specialize in all aspects of dryer vent cleaning and are dedicated to giving you fast, friendly and reliable service in Jacksonville and Saint John’s area. Give us a call to schedule your next visit.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.