Complete Dryer Vent System Upgrade In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Dryer Vent System Upgrade
It is important to upkeep your dryer vent system with the current building code to ensure the system is functioning to its best capabilities. Over the years, the dryer vent pipes and connections can become worn, ineffective and dangerous. If you notice a reduction in the performance of your dryer, it is time for a cleaning and a whole system upgrade.
Warning signs. Cleaning and perhaps an upgrade are recommended:
- Clothes take longer to dry
- Clothes are very hot to the touch after the cycle
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- Outdoor dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete due to high temperature
- There is little to no lint on the lint trap
Benefits of a Dryer Vent Upgrade
Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC focuses on providing you with the best option for your home, your dryer system, and your wallet. We’ll work with you to provide professional solutions to upgrade your old, worn, and outdated dryer vent.
Benefits of a dryer vent upgrade include:
- Increase efficiency in the dryer unit and lower drying times
- Removes lint build up to minimize risk of a dryer fire
- Eliminates opportunity for rodents to enter your home
- Decreases risk of microbial growth because heat and moisture will vent properly.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, LLC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.