Dryer Jack Roof Exhaust Vent Cover Installation Services In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Dryer Jack Roof exhaust Vent Cover Upgrade
Roof Vent .
- Superior airflow efficiency is achieved thanks to the combination of a unique curved damper, larger vent opening, and collar placement.
- Allowing the dryer to perform at peak efficiency helps reduce lint buildup (and the resulting fire hazard), and it keeps dryer times low which reduces wear and tear and saves energy
- Dryer exhaust systems need to be cleaned—from beginning to end—regularly. DryerJacks include special design features for ready access that is easy on cleaning tools. The ability to clean vents from both ends can be a major advantage for longer runs, and it is helpful for a thorough cleaning.
- Bird, rodent and rain protection:
Your natural intuition might insist that a screen exists to shield bird and rodent entry, but the building code clearly prohibits their use in dryer venting as they quickly get contaminated with lint. Special attention to the shape, position and how the damper rests inside the hood when closed, delivers a high degree of intrusion prevention without the use of screens. A water tight collar extends up through and above the nailing flange to prevent water intrusion in the exhaust duct.
- Tough as nails construction, built right here in the US, ensures a very long duty life. The tightly engineered housing, flange, damper and collar are all constructed of 26 gauge Galvalume®.
DryerJack hood features balance aesthetic objectives with application requirements. Rounded flange corners simplify handling, and built-in nail holes help speed installation.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, INC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.
Dryer Jack Roof Exhaust Vent Cover Installation Services – Servicing the Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas.
Schedule Dryer Jack Roof Exhaust Vent Cover Installation Services @ (904) 426-2036, (941) 313-7111 or Schedule Online today!