Exterior Wall – Dryer Vent Exhaust Cover Installation Services In Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Dryer Vent Exhaust Cover Upgrade
The dryer’s exterior termination has often been treated as an afterthought. Many vents are constructed of plastics which deteriorate over time. Some vents are built with light weight metal, extruding far from the wall, which makes them prone to damage. Often, vents have restrictive (and code-disallowed) screens that collect lint. In every case, the old style terminations detract from the beauty of a home’s exterior.
Engineered for a quick, perfect fit for both vent replacement and new construction, this stylish and durable enclosure meets or exceeds all code requirements for safe dryer venting. Heavy gauge galvanized steel body with powder coating ensures a long duty life. Clean lines make a nice aesthetic contribution to every home.
Airflow efficiency, while not as glamorous as a nice finish, is very important for dryer venting. Every year, there are thousands of dryer fires across North America. Lint buildup is a major contributing factor. Eliminating restriction-points in the exhaust helps improve safety. It also helps save money on power bills with shorter drying times.
Every technician is licensed and insured with over 5 years of experience in the industry. We always wear shoe covers and mask while cleaning after ourselves while providing top-rated customer service. A smart homeowner calls Dryer Vent Cleaning, INC for a reason. Do not let an unqualified company waste your time and money. Call us for a free quote.
- Over time, the dryer vents in your home can become blocked by debris and lint. This blockage can cause a whole bunch of issues, from safety hazards to pricey damage.
- Often times, your dryer vent is left out of your home maintenance routine. Let’s talk about why it’s important to clean your dryer vent.
- Gas dryers can cause a risk for carbon monoxide poisoning if not properly maintained. Dryer vents that get clogged with lint or obstructed by a bird’s nest can prevent fumes from properly exiting the vent’s line.
- The gases instead will build up inside your home and create the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. If you own a gas dryer, it is even more important that you have your dryer vent cleaned.
- Our professionally trained technicians will remove clogs from lint and debris that can build up from clothing, dryer sheets and nests to restore proper ventilation.
- When lint collects in the dryer vent system, the dryer can overheat, which creates a spark, and can cause a fire. In order to decrease the risk of a dryer fire, it’s important that a professional dryer vent and air duct cleaner inspect your dryer vent at least once annually.
- Through 2010-2014, the US municipal fire departments were called to over 15,000 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines.
- All of these fires resulted in 13 deaths per year, 440 injuries per year, and more than $230 million in direct property damage. Dryers accounted for 92% of the fires, washing machines accounted 4% and a combination of the two accounted for 5%.
- Failing to clean dryer vents was a factor in nearly 34% of dryer fires, making it a leading factor in home dryer fires.
Exterior Wall – Dryer Vent Exhaust Cover Installation Services – Servicing the Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nocatee, FL, And Surrounding Areas.
Schedule Exterior Wall – Dryer Vent Exhaust Cover Installation Services @ (904) 426-2036, (941) 313-7111 or Schedule Online today!